Most TIA participants will present their work in collaboration with a themed panel, assigned according to the applicant’s preference and selection committee’s decision.
- Panels will be interdisciplinary, consisting of 3 – 6 students grouped according to similar themes
- A faculty member/graduate student will act as a ‘panel facilitator’
- All presenters will attend a mandatory training session on April 8th. The training is held for both panel and poster presenters and will include faculty guest speakers and information about developing effective presentation skills.
- Panel presenters will meet at least once before April 18th to discuss, prepare their presentation, and decide on a title for their presentation.
- Panel presentations will last 1 hour and 15 minutes; panels may decide individually how to allot the time within their presentation but should include at least 10-15 minutes of Q&A time.
Questions? Contact email@example.com